KRISHNA KANTA HANDIQUE STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY
DEGREE EXAMINATION: BBA 2ND SEMESTER
SESSION__________ Form No.Ex-14-A
NAME OF THE STUDY CENTRE :
1. Enrolment Number : (as in enrolment certificate)
2. Name of the Candidate : (in BLOCK letters only)
First Name Middle Name Last Name
3. Father’s Name : (in BLOCK letters only)
4. Mother’s Name : (in BLOCK letters only)
5. Complete Address :
Pin : ______________________Telephone/Mobile No.______________________________
6. Caste (P): General ; SC ; ST ; ST (Hills) ; ST (Plain) ; OBC ; MOBC
7. Sex : Male ; Female ;
8. Subjects to be appeared in Examination :
(i) ________________________ (ii) ______________________
(iii) ________________________ (iv) ______________________
9.Examination Passed: : BPP ; HS (Arts/Commerce/Science)
(Enclose photocopy of Mark sheet)
(Name of Subjects to be written Clearly)
Full signature of
The Controller of Examinations
K.K. Handique State Open University
Housefed Complex, Dispur,
I hereby present myself as a candidate for the ensuing Degree Examination ________________________ of Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University.
If any of the statements made and particulars furnished in the application is found to be not true or if it appears that in the opinion of the University, I have contravened any of the provisions of the rules and regulations of the University relating to the Degree examination, my admission to the Examination will be liable to be cancelled.
The fees shown hereunder are forwarded herewith --
Programme Examination fee Marksheet fee Centre fee Total
BBA 2nd Sem 600/- 50/- 200/- 850/-
Date : (Full signature of the candidate )
I certify that the candidate named above is a duly enrolled student in Degree
(_________Course)of this Study Centre and that --
1. He/she has completed the requirements to appear in Degree Examination.
2. His/her conduct has been good.
3. He/she has filled in the particulars himself/herself and put his/her signature in the application in my presence and I believe the subjoined accounts are true.
4. I know nothing against his/her moral character.
5. He/she has not availed of more than 4 chances of appearing in Examination.
Date : Seal Signature
Accepted/ Not accepted